Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Project

I have not posted here in a while. So I will fill you in on what has taken all my time.

Since I last posted I went on a Geocaching marathon. Myself and some other friends went down to West Bend and had a run on 54 caches in a single day. I am not sure if I really want to do that again but as we were hitting them the 900 find milestone came into view. "Hey, only 18 more and we hit a milestone" is what I heard from the passenger side of the car. SO on the radio we got with the other halfof the group and then we were "on a mission." Funny how when you decide to do that the DNF's really start kicking in.

After Thanksgiving it started to snow and I didn't have the energy to dig through snow to fid a cache. So I went to my workshop and started making Hiking sticks. This morning I took 5 to one of my outlets. Then I decided to sell the truly unique ones. So I set up a website to display what I currently have in stock. Some of them I put a tremendous amount of work into and others are truly unique, that i could not just let them go for a discounted price. So her is a link to my web site.

http://hemihikers.googlepages.com/home

Browse around and don't be afraid to contact me about anything you see.

Hemi

No comments: