Monday, January 18, 2010

New Camera

2 days ago I purchased a Canon Rebel XSi. I have been patiently waiting on this purchase since October when I had the opportunity to use my Mother In Laws. While most of my pictures were not all that good as I was unfamiliar with the controls and spent too much time using a point and shoot. I am now a bit inspired to post some pictures. I am not going to promise that I will post one every day but I will give it a good shot. Here is one I took the first night with the camera. I took my old tripod out of the closet and dusted it off. Armed with my new weapon the dusty tripod and a cup of hot chocolate my daughter and I headed into the cold night air to capture a few pics.

After this shot I thought another angle would be pretty cool. So I headed over to the side of the bridge and took this one.


I hope you enjoy my journey through learning how to use this camera.

No comments: